Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Case Of Forgotten Identity?


"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ" (Eph 2:13)Online Giving.





This week my son was staying at a friends house and he called me for to help him recover his Xbox gamer tag so he could play Xbox at his friends house. He asked me what my Windows Live ID was so he could log in on a different machine from another location. I told him what I thought it was, but it wasn’t working. He says to me, "You’ve got the wrong ID dad." So I went through every possible password and User ID combination I could think of. Nothing worked. I couldn't get into the game because I had forgotten my identity.

There are alot of Christians who are struggling to get into the game of life because they've forgotten their identity in Christ. They listen to what the world says about them. They listen to what their conditioning or training says about them. They listen to what people in authority say about them. They listen to everyone and everything but God. However, God is the only One that can actually tell us who He created us to be and what He created us for. As we go through the book of Ephesians on Sunday morning, I pray that you will be reminded of your identity in Christ so you can get back into the game based on who He says you are and not any other voice.

PRAY FOR JAPAN: We have all been shocked by the recent tragedy in Japan. I have friends and relatives in Japan. Thankfully they are safe. I believe this is an incredible opportunity for the Body of Christ to demonstrate the love and power of the Christian God to the people of Japan. There will be a special prayer meeting at Heritage Christian Fellowship Friday, March 17 at 7:00 pm.




We have started webcasting our services. You can view them at USTREAM. You can also catch up on studies that you've missed or perhaps your following us from a distance at VIMEO.




Roxie and I are praying for you...
Blessings
P.HD

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out my other websites...
HollandDavis.com
HealingWordSongs.com
IWillStandSongs.com
LetItRiseBook.com
WorshipSong.com
WorshipLifeCalvary.org